WHO ARE YOU? IDENTIFY YOURSELF AND WHY?

How can you identify yourself?








Just as an annual inventory is made in the business of things, so is an annual analysis of itself for effective business of personal service. Not only this, the annual list should reduce the errors or omissions and the virtues should increase. In life, a person goes ahead, stays the same or retreats. You should be careful, just go ahead, the annual analysis will tell you whether some progress has been made or not?
If it happens, how much? If the list is backward, then she will definitely tell the steps. Progress may be slow and work is in motion but it is necessary to move forward for effective trade of personal services.
      Your self-analysis should be done at the end of every year so that you can put the improvement shown in the analysis in the new year proposal. For this analysis list, you asked the questions given below, and get down with yourself by keeping it with someone who does not let you get cheated by yourself.








    Self-analysis questionnaire for self discovery









What have I got for the goal set for this year? (Decide it has to be a strategy to get it)

According to my ability, have I given potentially excellent service? Or could I have improved my service department?

According to my support, the amount of services I can provide is as much?

Has my behavior and nature been helpful all the time?

Have I given my consent to show my mastery of my long-suffering ability? If so, to what extent?

Have I improved my personality? If so, which one?

Have I remained neutral until my plans are over?

Am I attentively and quickly decided on every topic?

Have I allowed any of the 6 basic fears to reduce my mastery?

Was I more careful than necessary or was I careful?

My relations with my colleague were happy? Or unpleasant? If unpleasant, was the whole my fault or to some extent?

Without concentration, have I wasted any of my power?

Was I open-minded and tolerant in every subject?

How have I improved my method of serving?

In any of my habits, was I incapable?

Have I expressed any form of ego in any way, open or hidden?

I was treated like dealing with my co-workers, that they started respecting me?

Were my intentions and judgments based on inference or was the validity of analysis of the idea?

Have I followed my time and my spending and income budgeting habits? And have I been protective in these budgets?

How much time would I have spent in such unprofitable efforts, in which I could have benefited from good use?

How can I make a new budget and change my beliefs so that I can become more efficient and efficient in the next year?

My soul has not accepted that I regret any such behavior?

In what ways did I give more and better services than the salary I received?

Have I sided with anyone? If so, how?

If I had bought a customer of my own services for a year, then what would I be satisfied with this purchase?

Have I chosen the right business? If not, why not?

Has the buyer been satisfied with my services? If not, why not?

What is my current rating on the basic principles of success?






      





                                                                                                                                                       




The information given here will help you and will help you to recognize the human being. This information will prove invaluable to the regulators, employers and managers who select the servants and maintain the organizations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which books should you read that make you successful?

The 5 am club book summary